balan-set.com - Brazilian Accounting Company Hacked 2022.
The FULL database of https://balan-set.com, a Brazilian accounting company with more than 700 clients from all around Brazil has been leaked online on hacker forums.
Customers included in the leak are: globo.com, different schools, churches, law firms, software developers and even IT-security companies and much more.
Some of their customers still use the same e-mail as in the leak, others have changed to new ones and some sites are offline.
What's included in the leak: All customers are Brazilian companies.
- 1,288 customer email addresses ( some no longer work or changed and some remains the same )
- 749 customer phone numbers
- 14,023 street addresses
- 24,049 employee names
- 15,526 card number information
- 19,663 employee birth dates
- 71 plaintext admin passwords for different Brazilian companies.
- Much more random information about company employees (military service, drivers license, education, birth place etc.) pretty much full doxes of a lot of people. This information is incomplete in many cases.
- Data ranges from 2009 - 2022-09-10 and in some cases includes Complete name, CPF, RG and more.
- IP-addresses ( login logs range from 2018-2022-09-10 ) Where last login was made from 126.96.36.199.isp.timbrasil.com.br., São Paulo.
- Hackers IP: German, but others have accessed it since 2018.
- ctnet2.sql = 2,6GB
The leak is 349MB in zipped-format, but 2.8GB uncompressed.
It seems all clients are located in São Paulo.
NOTE: According to the hackers, this data had never been published before.
First published 2022-09-25