BitCoin Core For Linux.
Bitcoin-Qt is a graphical open-source user interface around the core Bitcoin protocol, powered by most nodes on the network. "Bitcoind" is the same software but without the user interface - it is simply a process that runs in the background and only allows access to it through its API. It's a complete node, the customer needs to download the entire block chain for it to work.
Bitcoin is a decentralized P2P electronic cassette system without a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the encryption keys to their own money and deal directly with each other, using the network to control double expenses.
Bitcoin Core first synchronization takes time and downloads a lot of data. You should ensure that you have enough bandwidth and storage for the entire block chain size (over 145GB). If you have a good internet connection, you can help strengthen the network by keeping your computer running with Bitcoin Core and port 8333 open.
The program is 90% translated to Swedish.
- Full Bitcoin client
- The client is probably the most credible
- Send and receive Bitcoin payments
- transaction history
- Addresses - Bitcoin addresses to send payments
- Export transactions to a .csv file
- Export address book data
- Drag and drop bitcoin support: URI on web pages
- Builds the backbone of the network
- Offers the highest level of security, integrity and stability
- Private key wallet code, where you can enter a password phrase that must be entered before sending BitCoins
- Digitally sign a message with one of your addresses
Internationalization with translations including: Swedish, German, Spanish, etc.