A simple, fast and free app to remove unnecessary files from your computer.
Written in memory-safe Rust Amazingly fast - due to using more or less advanced algorithms and multithreading Free,
Open Source without ads Multiplatform - works on Linux, Windows, macOS, FreeBSD and many more Cache support - second and further scans should be much faster than the first one CLI frontend - for easy automation GUI frontend - uses GTK 4 framework and looks similar to FSlint
No spying - Czkawka does not have access to the Internet, nor does it collect any user information or statistics.
Multilingual - support multiple languages like Polish, English or Italian.
Multiple tools to use:
- Duplicates - Finds duplicates based on file name, size or hash.
- Empty Folders - Finds empty folders with the help of an advanced algorithm.
- Big Files - Finds the provided number of the biggest files in given location
- Empty Files - Looks for empty files across the drive
- Temporary Files - Finds temporary files
- Similar Images - Finds images which are not exactly the same (different resolution, watermarks)
- Similar Videos - Looks for visually similar videos
- Same Music - Searches for music with the same artist, album etc.
- Invalid Symbolic Links - Shows symbolic links which point to non-existent files/directories
- Broken Files - Finds files that are invalid or corrupted
- Bad Extensions - Lists files whose content not match with their extension
Supported Operating Systems:
Linux - Ubuntu 22.04+, Fedora 36+, Alpine Linux 3.16+, Debian 12+ and a lot of more
Windows - 7, 8.1, 10, 11
MacOS - 10.15+