Mirage GTK Plus Image Viewer.
Mirage is ideal for users who wish to keep their computers lean while still having a clean image viewer.
Size: 551 Kb
Depending on: pyGTK
- png, jpg, svg, xpm, gif, bmp, tiff, and other preloads to navigate faster through images (optional) Thumbnail for fast navigation.
- Slide Show and Full Screen Rotate, Zoom, Browse, Resize, and crop Custom User Actions Screenshot
- Available in Multiple Languages.
Latest version: 0.9.5.2 download mirage-0.9.5.2.tar.bz2
- PyGTK 2.12.0 or newer
- GTK 2.10.0 or newer
- Gnome-python to have the toolbar to follow your Gnome setting (optional)
- GCC (building only)
- python-dev and libX11-dev (on some distros; building only)
How to install via a terminal window:
This will install an older version: 0.11.1
sudo apt-get install mirage